Select Engineered Systems Telephone Entry System Model SES SG3DMR
Select Engineered Systems Telephone Entry System Model SES SG3DMR (Built-in Modem). Designer Line Select Gate with hooded design and overhead LED lighting. Blue back lit key pad, voice response, a 2400 baud built-in modem, and software (SELSG2/3).
SG Series incorporates the latest technology to address both residential and commercial applications. With both PIN access and optional Card or Select Pass transmitter capability, the SG is more flexible than ever before. SG provides 9 Time Zones for access control and “Do Not Disturb” that provides the owner even more control. It has a capacity to handle 100 PIN’s and cards or transmitters each programmable by time zone as well as function and can make them valid by date or permanent. These features make it easy to track recent access events. The SG Series is DSL compatible with out any additional equipment required. The SG3DMR and SG3DMRN incorporates the latest user-friendly Voice Message technology. With Voice message for visitor, confirming call status and messages for prompting owner keypad programming. It also has a built in Select Pass RF receiver.
SG3DMR Standard Features
- DSL filtering built-in. SG2C transparent to existing or new DSL lines.
- 100 PIN Codes, each programmable by Time Zone and function as well as making them valid by date or permanent.
- 9 Programmable Time Zones.
- 26 Bit Wiegand input, for Card Reader, Receiver and Slave Keypad.
- 100 Cards or Transmitters, for access without using the keypad each programmable by time zone as well as making them valid by date or permanent.
- Large Event Log Buffer (approx. 800).
- Calls 10 additional numbers.
- Call Forward by Time Zone.
- Works on the existing phone line.
- Long life white LED lighting.
- Low power consumption for solar powered applications.
- Local call waiting and transfer.
- Programmable by keypad or touch tone phone.
- Latch the gate (entrance) open from the keypad or remotely with a phone. (Timed, 1 hour or indefinitely.)
- Battery charging circuit.
- 2 years limited warranty.(contact SES for the specific details.)
- 2400 baud modem
- Select Gate Software
- Voice message for visitors convenience.
- Owner programming prompting.
- Select Pass RF Receiver.
- Lighted back lit blue lettered key pad.
- Mounting dimensions- 7” H x 9 7/16” W x 4 9/16” D
- Construction- Back box: .090 aluminum, primed and painted black texture for exterior use. Front door brushed stainless steel.
- Power Input- 16.5 VAC 20 VA plug-in transformer supplied or 12VDC @ 120ma (nominal).
- Telephone Interconnect- RJ31X jack supplied.
- Operating Environment- Temperature –20 F to +140 F, Relative Humidity 5% to 95% non-condensing.
- Relay Output (2)- Form C dry contact, 24 V @ 3 AMPS.
- Mounting- Surface, Recessed or Pedestal.
- Memory Type- non-volatile.
- Tone Detection- Crystal controlled capable of detecting short burst 50 MS. DTMF tone, (detects touch-tones only).